Blog posting is important
Keeping people interested in your blog, whether it is a business or personal blog, is key to attracting a lot of regular visitors.
Many blogs have died because people have just lost interest. The main reason for the lack of interest is simply a lack of posts by the blogger.
How many blog posts?
Regular, frequent blog posting, which will boost your blog’s ranking in search engines, is essential to the survival of any blog.
You might be asking yourself, what is frequent posting? How many blog entries should I make each week? How do I make frequent consistently good posts? What are the reasons for me to post often? In this newsletter, we will go over all of the above.
What is frequent blog posting?
Frequent blog posting is enough to keep your readers interested.
Obviously, people will not want to come back to a blog that hasn’t been updated in months. They want to see consistent blog posting so that they know coming back to check the blog next week to see if there are more posts won’t be a waste of time.
How many blog postings should I make each week?
This is one of the toughest questions to answer. It really depends on the purpose of your blog. If it is a personal blog, a weekly or twice-weekly update is an excellent idea. A political/sports/music/religion/ food blog should have 3-4 posts per week.
Business blogs should have at least 2 posts, but preferably 4 each week.
The thing to remember is that quality counts. Posting often just for the sake of posting often tends to result in subpar posts which people won’t care about.
It is important to find a balance between frequent, quality posts that won’t result in burnout on your part. Why create 4 poor quality posts each week when you could post 2 quality posts per week?
How do I create quality blog postings on a consistent basis?
It is all about following a consistent pattern of writing. Maybe you are not a natural writer, and this is difficult. That is why we give you an outline to help you.
- Pick a topic that is interesting to you and to your readers. Maybe if your blog is a personal blog, you could write about the latest happenings in Hollywood.
- Carefully think about what you write about the topic. It makes it easy to make quality blog postings if you know exactly what you write. Plot out everything about the post before even beginning to write it.
- Before writing your content, pick out some keywords that are relevant to your blog. If you naturally use keywords throughout your post, you will please search engine spiders which will get your blog ranked higher on search engines. Your visitors won’t mind the use of keywords if they are used in a tasteful way.
- Begin writing your post. Don’t limit yourself to a particular number of words. Just do what is natural. And if any blog post is hard for you, just take a timeout and relax.
- You should be able to finish the post a bit later after you have had some time to think things through, you should be able to finish the post with no problems.
Why is frequent blog posting important?
Blogs are meant to be outlets for individuals or businesses. They are used to get an opinion out on something and to engage readers. Readers need to have something that makes them want to keep coming back to a blog. That something is usually quality, frequent posts.
Gaining and keeping visitors isn’t the only reason to post often on your blog. Catching the eye of a search engine and achieving a high ranking is another valid reason for posting often.
Each posting in your blog features some keywords or keyword phrases scattered throughout it. Logic says that the more natural keywords people search for on your blog, the better.
Thus, the more posts you make on your blog, the more keywords you have on there. And the more keywords you have, the more likely a search engine bot is to crawl your site.
If you want to learn how to make money with blogging, check out this amazing offer here:
Frequent blog posting can be easy if the person who is posting takes the time to plot out what they write about.
So, take a few minutes to think about your post and then just do it and let us know how you are doing!
Finally, jump aboard and become a Partner if you have not already. And let us help you grow your business online.
If you need assistance with digital marketing, click on this link and contact us.