Stalking Your Competitor’s Customers Can Help You
Yes, I know this sounds weared and creepy, but it works.
I spoke about researching your perfect audience in one of my earlier microblogs, and this will be an expansion of this microblog.
If you’re wondering where that microblog is, you can click here and go back to it if needed.
The aim of this process is to build a lookalike of what your future customer looks like. Once you have followed the steps in my last microblog, then you would have accessed the profile of your competitor’s customer and found their interests.
I designed these microblogs specially for you to use practically. Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding this topic. Please use the comment section below for this.
Now, finding what their interests are is just one of the steps you will need to take in creating this lookalike.
Please try this quick:
- Go and open a Google Doc, or a Spread Sheet
- Create a profile of what your perfect customer could look like
- Use the same process I explained in that previous microblog and find more people who are buying from your competitors.
- Find out what their age is
- Where most of them live
- And all the other info you can possibly gather based on what this profile looks like
- Then open your work sheet and start populating this document with all the needed information you have gathered
The aim is to eventually have a perfect profile on what your ideal customer online could look like. This will be used when you create your campaign in the section, where you need to fill in your customer profile’s data.
If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment section below here. I will reply to you in this microblog.
This video series has been filmed by Baker Brothers Studios